Overview of 3D Coat 4.9 Benefits
Pilgway 3D-Coat is an advanced program designed to allow you to easily create detailed 3D models, to which you can add textures, colors and various special effects. 3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3D-Coat is available to learn at 204+ Universities and schools worldwide.
The program can also be used to modify imported 3D models from a number of commercial 3D software products by means of plugins called Applinks.
3DCoat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model. Today 3DCoat is available to learn at 240 Universities, colleges and schools worldwide.
3D Coat 4.8 Features:
- Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers! Materials managing becomes even easier.
- Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
- Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
- Smart Materials usage history.
- Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
- an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
- Rotation mode quick switch – around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: 1.2 GHz or better
- Memory (RAM): 2GB (4GB recommended)