Overview of Adobe Animate CC 2020
Adobe Animate formerly known as Adobe Flash Professional software is the new name of web standards support. Design interactive vector and bitmap animations for games, apps, and the web. Bring cartoons and banner ads to life. And add action to tutorials and infographics. With Animate CC, you can quickly publish to multiple platforms and reach viewers on desktop, mobile, and TV.
Create interactive web-based content for games and ads using powerful illustration and animation tools. Build game environments, design start screens and interfaces, create interactive player sprites, and even integrate audio. With Animate, you can do all your asset design and coding right inside the app.
Sketch and draw more expressive characters with pressure- and tilt-sensitive vector brushes that work like the real thing. Make your characters blink, talk, and walk with simple frame-by-frame animation. And create interactive web banners that respond to user interactions such as mouse movement, touch, and clicks.
Overview of Adobe Animate CC 2020 Features
- Create new poses for vector or raster content using mesh deformation.
- Organize your layers in a parent-child hierarchy for easier animation between poses.
- Thanks to Adobe Sensei, Animate now automatically matches mouth poses to sound inflections.
- Use your 2D skills to export 360 VR animations and create an immersive experience for virtual walk-throughs.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor (2GHz or faster processor)
- Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 version 1703
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1024×900 display (1280×1024 recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL version 3.3 or higher